Skip to main content

I and HE- A Small Fictitious Poem (Dream to become True)

I was there HE was there 

I was Sitting on Stone he was also Sitting on the Same Stone 

I Looked Him he Looked Me 

And the Sudden Feel I Felt, I Know Him, And a Same Sudden Feel He Felt, He Knows Me.

Ya we were known to Each Other 

Each other by a Feel and by a Dream 

Might be a Dream of a Matching Partner.


Hey, What's Up I know you (haha )

we Both asked to each other in a Same Second with Same Excitement.

I Smiled HE Smiled and said Same Pinch in a bit of Childish Nature

And the Space which was of 2 inch before becomes lesser now 

I came bit closer to Him, HE came a bit closer to ME 

(Approx. 1 inch closer and 1 inch far)

I started a Conversation, HE started a Conversation


Becoming so comfortable with each other...

I saw into His Eyes, HE saw into MY Eyes

I saw my Face in His Eyes, HE saw his Face in My Eyes.

In the Light of Day we Felt Dark All Around and

Shining of our Eyes was the only Ray of Light we were Known to the Time.

Now, the Mouth and Ears of both of us Stopped because

I was Talking from My Eyes, he was Talking from His Eyes 

I was Listening HIM from Eyes, he was Listening ME from Eyes.


TIP.. TIP (Sounds of rain drops).... 

Although World was Stopped for Both of Us but 

Sudden of a While 

I Wake up, HE Wake up from the Talks of Our Eyes.

Felt a Beautiful Sky with Full of Clouds having a Sea Inside was ready to comes down, Birds were Moving to their Nest.

So with us

I also ran to my Friends he also ran to his Friends.

And a Space of 1 inch was left with more Meters to Cover 

The Moment was Over to come a Bit more Closer 

NOW...


by-HIMANSHI







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE is a COLLECTION

Life is a Collection of What we Earn  and In Return, some of the Rewards which are also  Due After Our Life. Earnings which are not always in a Monetary Term, But are what we Earn in our Entire Life, Like Sadness, Happiness, Emotions, Fights, Love, Relations, Tears, Smiles, Depression, Haters less Lovers and ya some Lovers less Haters too, Experiences and many more. Collection of many   FLOWS to LIVE a LIFE NOW . by- Himanshi 👉  https://www.instagram.com/p/CMxMQNilD8h/?igshid=1tfui76tg60y1

Thought- Depression

is always a REAL Thing  is not the thing of Ignorance or of Making Fun.. Depression is Not all about when one Don't Discuss, Discuss his Anxieties... It's when his most Trusted One Don't Understand him the way he want, the way he Express him and just take it as like "He Just Says Anything" There this Sentence Seems to be End. And now the Discussion found to be Needless. At Last People says He was in Depression because he don't Discuss. -by Himanshi

Last Night

The Night when you Stand Alone with Loneliness And Try to make your Future Steps to be taken Alone with a  SELFLOVE.... Last Night... Last Night I Stood, I Stood Myself and for Myself, Myself with all Confidence and Selflove. That Confidence which People call it as Over Confidence and the Self Love which they mark it as Selfishness.  Last Night I Stood and Stood for Myself... Leaving Behind words like Selfish, Over Confident, Conceited, Self Centered, Egoistical and all other Presumptions.. Last Night I Stood and Walked away from these Unreal and Worthless Opinions for Me. Knowing my Coming Future is with Me only, With the First Love              MY LOVE TO MYSELF... Last Night I stand and started taking my Steps forward with a SELF BELIEVE. -by Himanshi